- 1 Is Nottingham close to Coventry?
- 2 Can I go to Nottingham from Leicester?
- 3 Can I travel from Nottingham to Kent?
- 4 How much is a bus from Leicester to Nottingham?
- 5 Is Leicester train station open?
- 6 What are off peak train times UK?
- 7 Can I travel to Nottingham during lockdown?
- 8 Why is train so expensive?
- 9 How long is it from Nottingham to Kent?
Is Nottingham close to Coventry?
The distance between Nottingham and Coventry is 41 miles. The road distance is 51.9 miles. The best way to get from Nottingham to Coventry without a car is to train which takes 1h 44m and costs £40 – £140.
Can I go to Nottingham from Leicester?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Leicester and arriving at Nottingham. Services depart every 30 minutes, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 31 min.
Can I travel from Nottingham to Kent?
It takes an average of 3h 58m to travel from Nottingham to Gillingham (Kent) by train, over a distance of around 130 miles (209 km). There are normally 31 trains per day travelling from Nottingham to Gillingham (Kent) and tickets for this journey start from £20.50 when you book in advance.
How much is a bus from Leicester to Nottingham?
How much does a bus ticket from Leicester to Nottingham cost? The average bus ticket price from Leicester to Nottingham is £9.
Is Leicester train station open?
Leicester train station is open every day that services are running to and from the station.
What are off peak train times UK?
Off-Peak train times generally fall into two main categories:
- Intercity Off-Peak times: Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) from 09:30 to 16:00, and after 19:00.
- Transport for London Off-Peak times: Monday to Friday from the first service to 06:30, from 09:30 to 16:00, and after 19:00.
Can I travel to Nottingham during lockdown?
Please check the information below around domestic travel, along with the latest government advice. Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, along with the rest of the country, is no longer subject to nationwide lockdown restrictions. All businesses are now able to open.
Why is train so expensive?
So why is train travel so expensive? Train travel is so expensive in the United States because Amtrak, the national provider of passenger rail service, receives very little funding from the government compared to its counterparts, such as roadways and airports.
How long is it from Nottingham to Kent?
Yes, the driving distance between Nottingham to Kent is 180 miles. It takes approximately 3h 2m to drive from Nottingham to Kent.