Is NTU print shop open?
Printshop offers a professional printing, copying, binding, and scanning services at City Campus and Clifton Campus. Please note that the Print Shops are currently operating with reduced reduced hours as a result of current COVID-19 restrictions.
Where is UON print service?
We have a quick online guide to using PrintWeb. On the second floor of the Learning Hub there is a ‘quick release’ print station PC, located next to the library catalogue. This PC can be used to log in and send a document to print.
How do I print UNI Notts?
Print, Copy, Scan
- You will need to activate your print account before you can use the Print Service or top up your print credit.
- Top up your print credit online at myprint.nottingham.ac.uk.
- All University of Nottingham Libraries are cashless.
- If you are unable to pay online, please call 0115 95 16393.
How do I activate my NTU student card?
- Step 1: Find your NTU ID and set your password.
- Step 2: Enrol online.
- Step 3: Check your enrolment summary page.
- Step 4: Pay your tuition fees.
- Step 5: Order your NTU Student Card.
- Step 6: Activate your NTU Student Card.
- Step 7: Register with a Student Health Centre.
How do I use UON printer?
Swipe your UON ID card and select ‘My Print Jobs’. Choose printing for release (select multiple items if required) and press ‘Print’. Collect your printing. Payment will be deducted from your account.
What is my NTU ID?
You’ll find your NTU ID number on the confirmation email you’ll have received when your place at NTU was confirmed. This is your student ID number (e.g. N0123456). Visit www.ntu.ac.uk/enrolment and follow the get or reset your password link to retrieve your password.
How do I check my NTU timetable?
Check your class schedule at https://wish.wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/aus_schedule.main so that you know the courses you should register for and the time slots of these courses.
What happens if you don’t Enrol to university?
If you have not met the enrolment requirements, your student record status will remain as Not Enrolled. Please also note that while your status is Not Enrolled, you will not be able to access your course or, where relevant, your student funding.