How do I use Nottingham?
Access the website at mynottingham.nottingham.ac.uk and log in with your University username and password. If you’ve changed your personal details since the beginning of December 2018, the change may not be visible on the website yet, but it has been recorded and the website will be updated as a priority.
How do I access my Nottingham email?
Accessing your email
- Go to email.nottingham.ac.uk.
- Enter your university email address and password.
How do I set up my Nottingham email on my iPhone?
How to setup University of Nottingham email on an iPhone
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your information into the form.
- Enter the server name.
- Turn on Mail and Calendar only.
What is my Nottingham username?
Visit http://universitycard.nottingham.ac.uk, and enter your user name and password to log in. Please note for this step, your username is your student ID (e.g. 20020XXX), and the password is your date of birth in the format of DDMMYYYY (e.g. 25091997).
What is my Uofc it username?
An IT Computing Account is a username and password which provides access to campus services such as an @ucalgary.ca email address, and public university computers. Not all users who have a UCID will be eligible for an IT computing account, but all users who have an IT computing account need to have a UCID first.
How do I contact University of Nottingham?
Please use our enquiry form for all prospective undergraduate or postgraduate enquiries. You can also contact the Enquiry Centre on +44 (0)115 95 15559. For all current student enquiries, please visit our Student Services pages.
How do I log into eduroam Nottingham?
- Select Settings.
- Select WiFi.
- Select ‘eduroam’ from the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter the following settings. Note that not all of these settings may be required for your device.
How do I connect to eduroam UON?
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select ‘eduroam’
- When prompted for a username, enter your University email address.
- Enter your University password.
- Check certificate if prompted.